Join us in a lively discussion as we discuss Smarketing. Why can’t we be friends, marketers and sales professionals?
Data backs up the assertion that marketing and sales are converging. The prevalence of the “Chief Revenue Officer” title is up 80% and over 85% of people would rather use self-serve solutions than talk to someone. This is why it is more crucial now more than over to drive home the correct metrics in your organization.
Join us as we cut through the noise and find common ground with our well-balanced panel of both marketers and sales professionals. We guarantee they’ll give you plenty to think about, will offer tangible advice to implement in your organization, and not to mention they’ll probably have us in tears we’ll be laughing so hard. Come ready with questions!
Our *amazing* panel of executives include:
- Amy Green, VP Demand Creation & Marketing Operations, Code 42
- Garrio Harrison, Founder at Forage
- Emily Pritchard, Co-Founder + Visionary at the Social Lights
- Josh Fedie, Founder of SalesReach
- Moderator: Mickeli Bedore, Founder & Host of Coffee & Closers
Location: Impact Hub
817 S 5th Ave #400, Minneapolis, MN 55404
See Event Details tab for more information.
A Big Thank you to our Sponsors