The rise of social media has altered the fabric of our society in the last 10 years. It’s no different when it comes to business. Digital and social media is now more consumed person-to-person vs. business-to-consumer, causing brands to market outside their comfort zone. Not only marketing has changed, but public relations, communications, HR and sales have all integrated social media into their best practices. Because of this, brand marketers are being asked to coordinate more and more with their colleagues across functional departments or partner with leading agencies for strategic programs. so what does that mean for you, your organization and your role?
We’re so excited for this all-star panel representing an array of background, size of company and company type as it relates to social media, executive social engagement, social selling, and influencer marketing. Come on out to meet new friends, see past ones, and make some great connections!
Our *amazing* panel of executives include:
- Missy Voronyak, Social Media & Influencer Leader at W20
- Casey Hall, Founder & President at Lumberjack Social
- Phyllis Welsh, Social Media Strategist at 3m
- Jason Schober, Manager of the Social Selling Program at Fintech Leader Fiserv
- Moderator: Susan Beatty, VP of Public Affairs & Communications at US Bank
Location: Finnovation Lab
817 S 5th Ave #400, Minneapolis, MN 55404
See Event Details tab for more information.
A Big Thank you to our Sponsors